Friday, January 7, 2011

Little Pink Boots

We were excited to get some snow up at the cabin. It was time for our maiden voyage on the snowmobiles. We loaded up the snow mobiles, and drove a little way up Logan Canyon to a spot known as "The Bowl." It was cold...like 8 degrees cold.


Mallory lasted all of 15 minutes...so it was a short voyage to say the least.
We tried again over the holiday break. I was still a little nervous because it was 10 degrees outside. The air was colder than the lake and so there was this cool steam rising off Bear Lake!

But the day was sunny wind with no wind and there was enough snow to snow mobile around the cabin. We had a blast!














We also left some carrots for the wild rabbits that live around the cabin...how did they ever survive without us?

As I was cleaning up all the hats, scarves, mittens, snow pants and coats I saw these...and realized how blessed I am to have these three little pink boot wearers in my life!

1 comment:

Kari Clark said...

I love the pink boots, you are so lucky to have 3 pair! My girls have been wearing Hayden's blue or black hand-me-down boots their whole lives, I'm going out to get pink ones today!