Friday, January 7, 2011

Bring on 2011



New Year's Eve is a little tricky once you have kids...but this year the cabin, once again, saved the day. We spent the day playing in the snow and snacking!My sister and I started a 500 piece puzzle...it was a little addicting. We were so pleased with ourselves when we finished!
We played a few games and then lucky for us someone started shooting off fireworks across the lake.
So we counted down, drank some bubbly, and popped off some poppers!


2010 was a great year so I say bring on 2011!





1 comment:

Tori said...

I love your blog. Such fun pictures. I think I need to get one of those cabins, they are the best :). When does Cody want to build me one, haha. I love Kylie's hair!!! Did she instantly turn into a teenage w/ that cut or what??? Thanks for your sweet message, I'm so glad you guys could come to the party. We need to get the girls together in summer rec! Only a few more months! ugh! Hope we see you soon!