Tuesday, February 9, 2010

It's All Good!

So as many of you know I am a preschool teacher. I absolutely love being able to stay at home with my girls AND teach! I love to be creative and interact with little kids. Some days are harder than others. Some days there are tantrums, "accidents," vomit, and being coughed on. Some days I feel like I say the words "sit down, "Look right here, " and "hands out of our mouths and noses" a hundred times!
Then there are time when I get things like this:

and it's all good!
P.S. I think Cami did an excellent job of capturing how slim my legs would look should I choose to wear a 1960' mini skirt while teaching. I'll let you guess which one is Cami...(hint: when you're cool the sun is ALWAYS shinin')

6 comments:

the fellers said...

how cute is that??? I LOVE it!

Laura said...

this really made me laugh. How cute!!

Lindemans said...

Love it! That is so cute!

Amy Hansen said...

Wait what you don't wear mini skirts when you teach? weird I couldda sworn???hhmm :)

Kari Clark said...

That is awesome!! I love that you captured that and posted it! I love it when it I have an "it's all worth it" moment. Very sweet.

Danielle said...

love this sooo much! and your legs do look pretty fabulous! :)