Sunday, October 11, 2009

Good Fortune

It has been a crazy, busy summer for our family with the new baby and the cabin building so we couldn't resist a vacation over the UEA weekend. We booked some hotels online and headed to sunny St. George just as the temperatures dropped up north.
We loved the swimming,



the "Big Beds,"


Bowling (it was our first time as a family),







and visiting Brigham Young's Summer Home!

Kylie's Panda Express Fortune on our last night in Dixie said it all...

3 comments:

Kari Clark said...

What a fun trip! Little getaways like that are so stinkin refreshing. How is the cabin coming?
(For the window, I just used big pieces of cardboard and painted them black, cut out the face and taped on some orange tissue paper. I can't claim credit for the cute idea though, it came from Family Fun magazine.)

Heather said...

What a fun weekend. That pool looked like lots of fun! Getaways are the best. I'm glad you had a fun time

Danielle said...

how fun! and so warm! little getaways are always such a nice break in routine-- gotta change up "groundhog day!" lol