










Girls in white dresses
So it was the prefect overcast day to take pictures of my three girls in their white dresses for Tessa's blessing pictures. I should have hired a professional to take them but my girls (all three) are at that stage where they don't take a very good picture. Kylie has a forced smile and adverts her eyes, Tessa will not smile or does a scrunched-nose mouth twisted "cheese," and Mallory cannot hold her head up very well.
Most of them weren't too bad and I think they capture the very essence of my three favorites things (my girls)!
6 comments:
Beautiful. If you are up for an arranged marriage I am in. I will make the boys and you make the girls and we will love our in laws. So beautiful!!
oh i love it sooo much!! the white dresses are to die for and so are your darling lil girls!
What cute pictures! I was sad we missed the blessing but eric said it was really nice and mallory looked cute in her blessing dress.
SOOOO Cute!
So darling!! Can't believe you got Mallory to smile so good. Maybe she will be the photogenic one. I was sure glad to be there for the blessing. Grandma Lori
I love how all the girls are wearing white. So beautiful!
Post a Comment