What are the characteristics of Middle Child Syndrome? Well according to the Urban Dictionary it is "an emotional scarring condition.Middle children are known for ending up with the things that are too big for the baby in the family and too small for the oldest.It is a known fact the youngest and oldest are treated differently than the middle child for the oldest is the first child aka favorite and the smallest is the baby aka the last child known for getting whatever they desire because they are the 'baby'."
MCS often weighs heavily on my mind. Usually once a day I find myself trying to find ways to "even things out." You know trying to make sure that each child gets the same time, attention, etc. I have this fear that Tessa will someday ask why she never gets to do anything or why there are 1/2 as many of her baby pictures compared to her older sisters.
So I was so excited when Kacee (the awesome person who took the girls tutu pictures) needed some baby models for a photo shoot for apericots clothing. And it was for toddler clothing and cloth diapers. That meant Kylie was too old and Mallory was too young! Yeah one thing that Tessa could do that neither of her sisters could...these opportunities do not come around very often.
And the photos turned out so cute!





So while Kylie may get to drive and date first and Mallory will get to live at home the longest (you know all babies of the family do :))...Tessa will always be our family's top model!
9 comments:
I'm so glad that Tessa came and helped me so much! I will get you the full 'CD of her then you can have some prints to display of her too. She is seriously so sweet and so easy to capture a beautiful pic of. Thanks you Tessa!!
That is great! I was also a middle child....so I feel her pain. Unfortunately, I was never given the chance to become a super model...or a pop superstar...I think I really could have excelled at both.
Sooo Cool!! Is there more pictures to be seen?
Oh man! she is so adorable!
She is such a cutie, Michelle!
Those pictures are amazing. The clothes are so cute and I love Tessa's little bob haircut. So cute.
Tessa is so beautiful. what a cute girl!
What a doll, that Tessa is! I was thinking to myself: "Man, it's been awhile since Chel put anything on her blog. It must be the new baby and everything." So I scroll down my blog list, and it says it's been 2 months. I click on it, just to be sure and WHAM! I've missed 2 months of posts because the stupid blog list thing didn't tell me that you had updated! I'm so mad! But I must say that I had an enjoyable half hour catching up on everything that you've been up to. Man, your girls are adorable! I love the white dresses pictures and the tu tu pictures are to die for! I'm totally stealing that idea. So, thanks for the catch up. I'll be sure to check your blog from now on to make sure that I'm not missing anything!
LOVE LOVE LOVE these pics!
Post a Comment