Our weekend held some promise as we made plans to attend the Aquarium while Dad attended the auto show. Kylie had complained of a headache early in the morning but the sometimes happens after mom does her hair!
Kylie and Tessa both loved seeing all the fish but then it became apparent that Kylie just did not feel good. She didn't want to see or eat anything after about a half hour and grandma just held her.
She threw up in the bathroom of Burger King and then fell asleep in the car on the way home. The evening was filled with more throwing up, headaches, and fevers. She hadn't eaten anything all day and didn't fall asleep until midnight. So I worried that it might be a rough day or two. The last fever was pretty high so I kept checking on her every hour until it broke.
As I finally got to bed I thought how blessed I was that my children were generally healthy. I don't know how I would do it if my child had an illness or ailment like cancer. I was doubly blessed when Kylie woke up feeling better. I don't know if it was because we all got flu shots this year or if it was just a 24 hour bug but, again, a blessing!



2 comments:
Those pictures were so cute at the aquarium. We haven't ever been there but it looks like fun. I'm glad Kylie is feeling better. That awful flu bug has been going around.
wow, I am so sorry, that is so hard!
Post a Comment