Saturday, January 10, 2009

Answer

Okay so here is the answer to my little riddle. Bea + Aaay + Bee + Why = BABY!

That's right! We are expecting baby #3 on July 15th. I am 13 weeks along and I have been so nauseated and tire, but now that I am into my 2nd trimester I am feeling better. So hopefully this explains my "slackerness" in many areas. The baby looks healthy and we will find out the sex at my next appointment on February 19th.

6 comments:

Kari Clark said...

Yay - that is sooo exciting! Congrats and I'm so glad that you're almost done with the sick part!

Danielle said...

YEA! so excited!

Julie said...

Congratulations!!! I'm very excited for you! So when you aren't feeling the greatest, call me! Tessa and Ashlyn can play :)
I can't wait to find out what you are having!!!

the fellers said...

oh my gosh Michelle, I am so excited for you....I am SO excited, that is great! See you tomorrow!

The Pedersen Haus said...

Congrats! I'm glad you're feeling better and don't worry about a thing, I haven't noticed ANY 'slackerness' at ALL!

Sarah and Trent said...

Ahhhh!!! Well congratulations Michelle! That is exciting news-- you should definitely have lots of kids, those girls are darling as can be. You'll be feeling those kicks soon again! I got the shirt at Motherhood in the mall~ they have pink too!! :)