Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Little Red

Tessa was super excited to get to be Little Red Riding Hood in her 2nd grade play.  It was a musical with lots of parts and songs. We immediately decided to not trim her hair and start growing it out so she could have braids...we focus on the most important things first ;)
She did a great job but skipped over one of the other students parts and made her cry. I could sympathize because I totally did that when I was Miss Louisa in our 5th grade production of Miss Louisa and the Outlaws.



Grandma LaDean and Aly even came down to watch.


We loved Tessa's teacher Mrs. Jackson.  She did so many amazing things with the kids during the year that took a lot of outside of class work for her. She even called me during lunch to tell me of an experience where Tessa stood up for someone else.

No comments: