As an activity day leader I was able to help plan and prepare a Daddy/Daughter Halloween Party. It was so much fun! We had soups, bread, salad and dessert. I am sad I didn't take a picture of the food table...it was quite the spread!
Kylie and Dad decided to be old people! The walker really made Kylie's costume!
The girls decorated picture frames and we had a photo booth with cute props.
Then they did a mummy wrapping contest and we played Halloween Pictionary.
Our little artist Mallory drew some adorable pumpkins
and the fall colors were in full bloom!
I took the Lazy Mom's approach to carving and we just stuck in some cute faces.
Our home teacher brought buy some delicious cupcakes with some awesome black
The ward Trunk or Treat was a blast!
Kylie went trick or treating with friends this year, she is really growing up.
I took Kody and the girls up top and then thought I would trick or treat a few houses in the neighborhood with Baylor. Don't let that cute Alligator face fool you...he was a mess! He couldn't understand why we couldn't go in everyone's houses. We went to two houses with lots of screaming and fit throwing.
The girls got plenty of candy and we found a great new post trick or treating tradition of a bubble bath in the jacuzzi tub and watching Hocus Pocus :)

.jpg)

























No comments:
Post a Comment