Saturday, September 14, 2013

Last First Day!

This little girl has been going to mom's preschool since she was a baby.  Even when she was two she would sit at the table and try to draw and write. Well September 3, 2013 was officially her last First Day of Preschool






Isn't she so cute?!

I am so glad I have one more year with this girl!
Getting up before 8:00 was a little bit of a shock on her system.  Her sisters got home from school and went upstairs. I asked where Mallory was and they said she was asleep in her bed.  It was her first nap in 2 1/2 years...we work her hard at preschool :)

Mallory has amazing drawing, coloring and painting skills...take a look at her latest masterpieces!
 

2 comments:

Scott and Karissa Conover said...

She looks so adorable! Those pictures are great! she is a really good drawer, she must have a good teacher.

The Carters said...

Sweet Mal! Love her! Love that her backpack is almost as big as she is! :)