Monday, October 15, 2012

A Wonderful Weekend

It was a wonderful weekend for our family.  Kylie was baptized on Saturday. She was so excited and was counting down the days the whole month. She asked if people would clap after she was baptized. :)  No one did, but I felt like clapping on the inside. I am so proud of Kylie, the decisions she is making, and the girl she is becoming.
Grandma Nelson played the prelude and opening song.  Grandma Hansen game a cute talk on the "3 Bears of Baptism.















We blessed Baylor the next day on Sunday!  He was a perfect little angel sleeping through the whole thing.  It was wonderful to have family over both days for fabulous food and conversation.  I feel so lucky to have such a wonderful family (my own and extended family).  I am also grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life.  It makes the good times even sweeter!










1 comment:

Kamal and Amber said...

What an amazing weekend - you must have been exhausted when it was all over!!! Kylee is a beautiful girl!! I love the pictures of them together. What a great memory!