BAYLOR EVAN NELSON
It was a crazy ride the last couple weeks of carrying Baylor. There were birthday parties, cousins and a business trip that made me hope he wouldn't come on those days and then when I was ready for him he was content to stay inside. My induction date was changed a time or two but before I could get induced this little sweetheart decided to come on his own.From the time I arrived at the hospital until he was born was just under 3 hours. And he was good enough to wait to come until after midnight (1:02 am) so he and sister Mallory didn't have to share birthdays :)
He weighed 8 lbs 10 oz and was 21 inches long.
He has the perfect amount of hair and it's a pretty brown mixed with yellow and a hint of red.
He has little chubby cheeks and a cute nose.
He is a very calm baby. He rarely cries and is easily comforted.
As I was looking through hundreds of baby name lists I really like the "B" names. When I read the list of names to Kody and the girls the girls yelled "yes" when I said Baylor. I like it because it isn't a very common name but is still easy to spell.
Baylor's middle name Evan is because Kody and I both had grandpa's named Evan. And though Baylor is not named after a piece of farming equipment we do like that it is a little tie to his great grandfathers' farming roots.
We are so in love with this sweet baby boy and are so glad he is part of our family!



4 comments:
Was so anxious to see this post. Thanks for sharing! Wish I could hold him. Hugs and Kisses from Grandma Nelson
Michelle - He is so amazing!!! I love the picture of your girls holding him. I have family in town for a couple of weeks, but then we will be up to see you guys. Luv ya!
OH! I love him already! I can't wait to get my hands on him!
Congratulations! What a sweet little man. So glad he's here and that all went well. So fun to have a boy in the house:)
Post a Comment