Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Big Move

So what is are my  favorite things to do when I am pregnant?  Eat for two, wear large clothes, and make people pick things up off the floor for me.  Thing I don't like to so when I'm pregnant....at the top of the list...MOVE!
But I was totally willing to do it for our new house that we have fallen in love with.
We had planned on moving NEXT summer but thought it would take a while to find something we liked so we started LOOKING.  Bad idea...don't start looking at houses until you are serious about moving because you might get as lucky as we did and find a house that totally fits your style in an awesome neighborhood.

Here are a few pictures of the place.  I would show more of the inside but we haven't quite got it decorated yet and i didn't think it was kosher to show the pictures with the previous owners' furniture ;)
My favorite things so far: the secluded street perfect for bike riding, the fresh air (no refineries), the quietness (no planes or trains), and the super kind neighbors :)

2 comments:

Kamal and Amber said...

It is beautiful Michelle!! I can't wait to see it in person. Congratulations to you and Kody!

Heather said...

Your new house is beautiful! I am just a little jealous! I can't wait to come see it!