Well this year I found a pin on Pinterest about baking eggs. I tried it and they turned out PERFECT! I was so confident in how nicely the eggs cooked that I made my first potato salad.
The other eggs we dyed!
Sunday we woke up and hunted for eggs around the living room.
The girls found their easter presents and loved their new camp chairs!
After all the eggs have been found we played our traditional family easter game "It's Easter No Stopping." Think Red Rover but with hopping, clothes-lining, strategizing, and lots of smiles!
Ever since we found out we were having a baby BOY it has seems like Tessa has been drawn to little boys everywhere she goes. After watching Cade and Jedd just sit on this toy she decided to go and pull them around :)
We are so lucky to have aunts, uncles, and cousins nearby to make memories with!
No comments:
Post a Comment