Sunday, November 14, 2010

Family Pictures

We had family pictures taken with my side of the family in October. My kids are at that wonderful age where they won't look at the camera but I think the pictures didn't turn out too bad!



I don't think Kody and I have taken a professional picture together since our wedding!
Both of these pictures with Kody and the girls made me laugh!
This is my whole family! 15 adults and 15 kids!Grandma and Grandpa with all the grandkids!

A picture of my family...just the ten of us!And here is one with all the adults!
It took some time, and careful planning. There were tears, attitudes, and a little pouting (and that was just the adults :))...but we got them done and won't have to take them again until someone has another baby or gets married...which I'm hoping is not too far away!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! Michelle, you're a hottie!

Amy Hansen said...

Keep wishin sista! ha but the pictures do look great! and I love the one with kod and the girls :)

News from Nelsons said...

Really nice pictures! It's nice to be able see all the Hansen family too. Michelle your little sister is not so little anymore. Wow.

Heather said...

I love your family. It's so fun to get a picture with everyone.