Saturday, September 11, 2010

Stats

This week I took all three girls into the doctor for their checkups. Tessa and Mallory got their vaccinations and all three got their flu shots/flu mist.
Maybe I'm a weirdo but I'm always very curious about what percentile they are for their height and weight. Kylie is in the 55% for height and 30% for weight. Tessa is 55% for height also and 45% for weight. Mallory was the biggest surprise...in the 92% for height and 10% for weight. Didn't think she was that tall and had a little more meat on her bones!
So thankful for happy healthy girls!

2 comments:

the fellers said...

i LOVE seeing the stats and stuff for my kids and I keep a record of them!

News from Nelsons said...

Verrry interesting. I always like hearing the stats. Not that it makes a difference, but just fun to hear.