n. me for thinking that April means spring is on the way!
For Preschool we had a "Fool's Day." The kids got to dress up in "foolish" clothes and do their hair "crazy!" Tessa loved it. She looked quite the "fool" decked out in slippers, striped tights, her favorite cheetah skirt, red sparkly shirt, a Halloween necklace and silly glasses! And check out that hair!
I also got decked out, but those pictures are under wraps so I don't see them on facebook! Kylie even did my hair with lots of flowers and clips.I saw some cute ideas on the internet for breakfast but with the preschool party I went lazy and just dyed the girls' milk purple.
I got more "foolish" with lunch and made the girls eat DIRT with WORMS!?!?!
All in all a pretty good start to April!(oh and don't tell our dad about the spider in his bed!)
5 comments:
You are such a cute mom! I didn't even realize it was April fools day! LOL! Good job!
Such cute things to do and Tessa looks so Cute!
Love it! so cute! you are the funnest mom eva!
What a fun preschool day! I love Tessa's outfit, she is a doll! You are such a great mom, dirt and worms for lunch - my kids would be jealous!
you are such a fun mom-- i forgot about april fools this year! :(
Post a Comment