Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree

If you couldn't tell from my previous "Thanksgiving Post in December," I am running a little behind. Last night for Family Home Evening we decided we better get out the tree and all of our other Christmas Decorations. Kylie was so excited.
She insisted on putting the star at the top of the tree (she has seen one too many Christmas Movies). Then she made Kody and I hold her hands while we all sang Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer around the Christmas Tree (I'm sure this will be a new tradition)!
She keeps saying "I am so excited for Christmas," and "This is going to be the best Christmas EVER!"
I hope Santa doesn't disappoint!




3 comments:

the fellers said...

wow, even a present under the tree already! You are on the ball....so...we need to go visiting teaching....I will call you....or maybe we both shoudl try calling each other....man, i am horrible!

jess and seth said...

Michelle--I'm so glad you found me!!!!! I saw this link on Kari's site yesterday and enjoyed reading about your Twilight experience, but I wasn't 100% sure it was you, so I didn't comment. But anyway, what a beautiful family! Your kids are so cute! I tried e-mailing but the address wouldn't work. You can e-mail me at sethandjess@gmail.com if you get a chance. So nice to be in touch again!!!!!!

Danielle said...

soooo cute! funny about holding hands around the tree. i'm sure kody LOVED that!:) hope you are doing well!
loves1