Friday, November 2, 2007

October

We've Had a great October! The addition of our Tessa has really made this month a special one for us.
This first picture is of Tessa in the Tub. At two weeks old she had some "Colic" (I think it was acid reflux, but am not quite sure). For the next 5 weeks she was sad during the time she was awake; I felt so bad for the little thing. The only time she was happy was during her bath. She would smile and coo...needless to say she was the best bathed baby in the neighborhood. I am happy to report that I think she is growing out of whatever it was she had and is now a happy baby.

Halloween was a lot of fun. Kylie was so excited when she realized that all you had to do was say "Trick or Treat" and people would give you candy. She was a "Tiny Mermaid (The Little Mermaid)." Funny Story: We trick or Treated to a couple houses in Grandmas Neighborhood...only 3 out of 9 answered their doors and gave candy...so Aunt Becca and Amy thought they better take Kylie out of the ghetto and into the "Nice Neighborhoods." The payout was much better she got full size candy bars, cheetos, playdough and a licorice rope.

No comments: